What is Phenylpiracetam?
Phenylpiracetam is a modified version of Pi racetam, the original nootropic compound. With the addition of the Phenyl group, Phenylpiracetam is 10 times more powerful and kicks in much faster. This allows even small amounts to provide a mighty, medium-duration boost to cognition and productivity.
From problem-solving to concentration, and from motivation to memory, Phenylpiracetam provides broad-action enhancement across a range of cognitive attributes, securing its place as one of the best nootropic supplements on the market. This broad action effect combines well for study, heavy cognitive load tasks, and as a pre-workout booster.
Where to Buy Phenylpiracetam Online?
At Nootropics.com, you can buy Phenylpiracetam in a jar of 60x100mg capsules. All of our products are quality tested once after manufacturing, and then undergo a stringent process of quality assurance by an independent third-party lab. We test for identity, purity, and an array of heavy metals using FTIR and HPLC. Our products use vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
Our customers get free shipping on orders over $70 in the US and $200 for international orders. If you buy 2 or more jars of Phenylpiracetam, we offer a 5% and 10% discount. We offer a money-back guarantee 90 days after you buy our products.
Dosage: 1 – 3 capsules per day
Effect onset: 30 – 60 minutes
Effect duration: Phenylpiracetam has a peak effect duration of 3-5 hours, with some residual benefits reported up to 10 hours later.
Extended use: Safe to use every other day (up to 3-4 times per week). After 2 weeks of use, taking 1 week off will avoid building tolerance.
- If Phenylpiracetam causes headaches, supplementing it with Alpha-GPC or staying well hydrated may counteract this.
- Usage in the morning is optimal for avoiding sleep disruption due to increased wakefulness.
Alcohol note: Phenylpiracetam tends to intensify the effects and rate of alcohol intoxication: two drinks might leave you feeling like you had four or more, including amplified sedative effects and loss of impulse control. For this reason, it is advised not to combine this product and Alcohol.
Some studies indicate that taking Phenylpiracetam in the morning after a night of drinking may alleviate hangover symptoms and reverse memory loss.
Always consult with a qualified healthcare physician before taking any new dietary supplement. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Third-party purity testing:
Certificate of Authenticity – Phenylpiracetam
Other names: Phenotropil; Carphedon; fonturacetam
Half-life: 3-5 Hours
Side effects: Headaches, increased anxiety, insomnia, or agitation.
All racetams have been found to have very few side effects, and when they occur they are typically mild. The most common side effect is headaches, for which Alpha-GPC is recommended as a countermeasure. Phenylpiracetam is well studied and is considered safe at standard doses, but if side effects do occur, please exercise caution. If discomfort persists or intensifies, always consult a medical practitioner.
Further information (off-site)
Phenylpiracetam Examine Article
Phenylpiracetam Wikipedia Entry
1. Efficacy of phenotropil in the rehabilitation of stroke patients
2. The phenotropil treatment of the consequences of brain organic lesions
3. Identification and evaluation of the neuroleptic activity of phenotropil
4. The effect of pi- racetam on short- and long-term verbal retrieval in dyslexic boys
5. Pi- racetam and pi- racetam-like drugs: from basic science to novel clinical applications to CNS disorders
6. Cognitive enhancers (nootropics). Part 2: drugs interacting with enzymes
7. Psychoimmunomodulatory effect of phenotropil in animals with immune stress
8. Pi- racetam improves activated blood flow and facilitates rehabilitation of poststroke aphasic patients