One of the champions of the -racetam nootropic supplement group, Aniracetam is a powerful cognitive performance enhancer. It creates a period of lucid, focused mental clarity in which anxieties are reduced, memory is made precise, and thought is concentrated. This allows for greater problem solving capabilities, verbal fluency, and an enhanced attention span.
With a relatively short duration of 2-4h, Aniracetam can be taken as needed to aid in high-pressure tasks, or throughout the day for steady benefits. It is well studied, and has a long record of safe usage, perfect for periods of intense productivity.
Where to Buy Aniracetam Online
At Nootropics.com, you can buy Aniracetam in a jar of 60x750mg capsules. All of our products are quality tested once after manufacturing, and then undergo a stringent process of quality assurance by an independent third-party lab. We test for identity, purity, and an array of heavy metals using FTIR and HPLC. Our products use vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
Our customers get free shipping on orders over $70 in the US and $200 for international orders. If you buy 2 or more jars of Aniracetam, we offer a 5% and 10% discount. We offer a money-back guarantee 90 days after you buy our products.
Dosage: 1 – 3 capsules per day
Effect onset: 30 – 60 minutes
Effect duration: Short-duration cognitive enhancer, with a peak effect duration of 2 hours. Some benefits reported up to 5 hours later.
Extended use: Can be taken daily. Racetams rarely need to be cycled, but if a reduced effect is noticed, taking 1 week off will avoid building tolerance.
- Best taken shortly after eating.
- If this product causes headaches 250-500mg of Citicoline or keeping well hydrated may counteract this.
Alcohol note: Aniracetam tends to intensify the effects and rate of alcohol intoxication: two drinks might leave you feeling like you had four or more, including amplified sedative effects and loss of impulse control. For this reason, it is advised not to combine this supplement with Alcohol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Third-party purity testing:
Certificate of Authenticity – Aniracetam
Chemical name: N-anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone
Other names: Draganon, Sarpul, Ampamet, Memodrin, Referan.
Half life: 2 hours
Side effects: insomnia, headaches, anxiety, pain, vertigo, nausea, diarrhea.
This nootropic supplement is well studied and is considered safe at standard doses, but if side effects do occur, please exercise caution. If discomfort persists or intensifies, always consult a medical practitioner.
Further information (off-site)
1. Aniracetam. An overview of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and a review of its therapeutic potential in senile cognitive disorders
2. Piracetam and aniracetam antagonism of centrally active drug-induced antinociception
3. Anxiolytic effects of aniracetam in three different mouse models of anxiety and the underlying mechanism
4. Aniracetam restores motivation reduced by satiation in a choice reaction task in aged rats
5. Antidepressant-like effects of aniracetam in aged rats and its mode of action
6. Efficacy and tolerance of aniracetam in elderly patients with primary or secondary mental deterioration
7. Effects of the novel compound aniracetam (Ro 13-5057) upon impaired learning and memory in rodents
8. Aniracetam (Ro 13-5057) in the treatment of senile dementia of Alzheimer type (SDAT): results of a placebo controlled multicentre clinical study