With all stacks, caution is recommended. Nootropics are powerful, and all brains are different, so combining them may have risks. Always make sure you try out the components individually first to verify that they work as intended for you, and don’t have any unwanted side effects. Beginning with smaller doses and building up to the recommended dosage is a commonly recommended precautionary technique.
This stack is for when you do want to be productive, but there’s too much on your mind, and too much to do, but you can’t clear your head enough to focus. Tianeptine alone is a potent tool for calm and mood elevation, but when combined with Aniracetam and Citicoline, becomes a powerful productivity device for stressed people.
Taking this stack will reduce stress and increase productivity for two to three hours, or up to 5 with an extra dose of Aniracetam. Residual effects last up to 10 hours afterward. This stack can be taken daily, although if tolerance builds, taking some time off might be necessary.
Aniracetam, similar to other racetams, has benefits to cognition, motivation, and focus. What makes Aniracetam unique is its anxiety-reducing effect. Aniracetam has a shorter half-life than Phenibut, so if necessary, a second dose of Aniracetam can be taken after 3 hours to extend the effects of this stack.
Tianeptine is a very effective nootropic for mood-brightening and against anxiety and stress. As opposed to Tianeptine Sodium (Stablon), Tianeptine Sulfate has a long-lasting effect of over 5 hours. A second dose of this stack can be taken after its effects wear off, to cover the rest of the day.
Citicoline has modest cognitive benefits by itself, but in this stack, it is meant to potentiate the Aniracetam. The latter interacts with the brain’s acetylcholine system, and taking Citicoline supports this. Citicoline also prevents the headache that can be brought on by Aniracetam’s interaction with the acetylcholine system.
Capsules per day: 1 capsule of each, up to twice per day. An additional Aniracetam capsule can be taken 3 hours after taking the stack if needed.
Effect onset: 30 – 60 minutes
Effect duration: Peak effect for 2 – 3 hours, extended up to 6 with another capsule of Aniracetam. Residual effects up to 10 hours afterward.
Extended use: This stack is safe for extended use, and may have compounding benefits if taken daily. If tolerance builds up, taking a break for a week can restore potency.
For more information please see the individual product pages.
- After 2 – 3 hours, another dose of Aniracetam can be taken to extend the effects of this stack.
- It is very important to drink more than your regular amount of water, to keep hydrated and prevent headaches.
- If you’re worried that you might be predisposed to depression, leave out the Citicoline until and unless you get a headache.
- Long term tianeptine use can have opiate-like withdrawal symptoms. Ensure that usage is gradually reduced with care, and if ever in doubt, consult a qualified medical professional. If you have ever been addicted to opioids, Tianeptine may have an immediate addictive effect.
- Do not take Tianeptine if you are currently on MAOIs or have been in the previous 14 days.
- An excess of choline can amplify or trigger depressive episodes, and Citicoline is therefore not advised for people with a predisposition for this.
- Do not consume alcohol if you have taken Aniracetam or Tianeptine.
Always consult with a qualified healthcare physician before taking any new dietary supplement. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For further information, see the individual product pages for Tianeptine, Aniracetam and Citicoline.