The classic, original nootropic supplement, Piracetam has a track record of safe, effective benefits to cognition and brain function. With over 40 years of peer-reviewed studies attesting to its capabilities, it is widely recognized as having broken new ground in cognitive enhancement.
Piracetam boasts a wide effect profile, providing benefits that vary across individuals. Its improvements to focus, memory, and clarity of thought are often the most celebrated, ideal for essays and laborious tasks that require your unbroken concentration. With an effect duration of ~7 hours, it remains an excellent daily tool for bursts of productivity. Additionally, experimental findings have shown that Piracetam improves reading accuracy in dyslexics.
Where to Buy Piracetam Online
At Nootropics.com, you can buy Piracetam in a jar of 60x800mg capsules. All of our products are quality tested once after manufacturing, and then undergo a stringent process of quality assurance by an independent third-party lab. We test for identity, purity, and an array of heavy metals using FTIR and HPLC. Our products use vegetable capsules suitable for vegans.
Our customers get free shipping on orders over $70 in the US and $200 for international orders. If you buy 2 or more jars of Piracetam, we offer a 5% and 10% discount. We offer a money-back guarantee 90 days after you buy our products.
Dosage: 1 – 4 capsules per day
Effect onset: 30 – 90 minutes
Effect duration: Peak effect duration of 3 to 5 hours, with some benefits reported up to 10 hours later.
Extended use: Safe for daily use. For some, effects compound over time, resulting in more substantial benefits. Tolerance is rarely reported, but if effects subside, taking 1 week off can restore potency.
- New users might experience immediate effects (a “honeymoon period”), but for some, it may take up to 2 weeks of consistent use for the nootropic to reach peak effect.
- If headaches occur, 300 mg of Alpha-GPC or keeping well hydrated may counteract this.
- If taken continuously over time, sudden discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms. To avoid this, ensure that usage is gradually reduced by 1 capsule every 2 – 4 days.
Alcohol note: Piracetam tends to intensify the effects and rate of alcohol intoxication: two drinks might leave you feeling like you had four or more, including amplified sedative effects and loss of impulse control. For this reason, it is advised not to combine this product and Alcohol.
Some studies indicate that taking Piracetam the morning after a night of drinking may alleviate hangover symptoms and reverse memory loss.
Always consult with a qualified healthcare physician before taking any new dietary supplement. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Third-party purity testing:
Certificate of Authenticity – Piracetam
Chemical name: 2-oxo-1-pyrrolidine acetamide
Other names: Breinox, Dinagen, Lucetam, Nootropil, Nootropyl, Oikamid
Half-life: 5 hours.
Side effects: headaches, anxiety, insomnia, agitation.
All racetams have been found to have very few side effects, and when they occur they are typically mild. The most common side effect is headaches, for which Citicoline is recommended as a countermeasure. Piracetam is well studied and is considered a safe nootropic supplement at standard doses, but if side effects do occur, please exercise caution. If discomfort persists or intensifies, always consult a medical practitioner.
Further information (off-site)
1. Neuropsychological changes in demented patients treated with acetyl-L-carnitine
2. Piracetam-induced improvement of mental performance. A controlled study on normally aging individuals
3. Piracetam. An overview of its pharmacological properties and a review of its therapeutic use in senile cognitive disorders
4. The effect of piracetam on short- and long-term verbal retrieval in dyslexic boys
5. Long-term and high-dose piracetam treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
6. Nootropic agents stimulate neurogenesis
7. Piracetam: a review of pharmacological properties and clinical uses
8. Piracetam improves activated blood flow and facilitates rehabilitation of poststroke aphasic patients