Noopept is a potent nootropic that improves cognitive ability, boosts motivation and productivity, and promotes the generation of new neurons. Its substantial benefits coupled with its lack of harmful side effects has established Noopept as one of the most popular and respected nootropic substances available.
Noopept has fast-acting, short duration (1-4h) brain boosting results that improve cognitive capability. These results include cognitive effects such as improved memory, focus and problem solving, in addition to well-being and social effects such as improved motivation and confidence. Recently, it has gained some popularity as an addition to pre-workout blends to aid in maintaining peak performance. The short duration and broad effect profile make it ideal for bursts of concentrated study, focus and exercise.
Capsules per day: 1 – 3
Effect onset: 30 – 120 minutes
Effect duration: Peak effect duration of 1 to 4 hours.
Extended use: Safe for extended use, but tolerance may build after 14 days of continual use. If effects subside, taking 1 week off can restore potency.
- Day-long effects can be achieved by spreading intake throughout the day.
- Usage in the morning is optimal for avoiding sleep disruption due to increased wakefulness.
Alcohol note: Noopept has a dampening effect on the intoxicating effects of alcohol, meaning that individuals feel less intoxicated than they are. This carries the risk that individuals may drink more in order to reach the ordinary effects of intoxication, thereby compounding the harmful side-effects of alcohol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Though commonly classed as a -racetam, Noopept lacks a 2-oxo-pyrollidine nucleus and therefore does not fall under this categorisation.
Third-party purity testing:
Certificate of Authenticity
Chemical name: N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl este
Other names: Noopeptide, Ноопепт, GVS-111
Side effects: short-term memory loss, headache, dizziness, reduced appetite, irritability, agitation, excitability, restlessness, heart palpitations.
Noopept is well studied and is considered safe at standard doses, but if side effects do occur, please exercise caution. If discomfort persists or intensifies, always consult a medical practitioner.
Further information (off-site)
1. The effects of piracetam and its novel peptide analogue GVS-111 on neuronal voltage-gated calcium and potassium channels
2. The original novel nootropic and neuroprotective agent noopept
3. Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus
4. Neuroprotective effect of novel cognitive enhancer noopept on AD-related cellular model involves the attenuation of apoptosis and tau hyperphosphorylation
5. Noopept efficiency in experimental Alzheimer disease